This winter holiday season is the perfect time for Everyone Home DC and our amazing network of supporters to provide a little something extra for this special time of year. Everyone Home DC is committed to ensuring that the families we work alongside will have the flexibility to celebrate their winter holiday and experience the joy of giving gifts. This holiday season, Everyone Home DC will distribute debit gift cards throughout our community, allowing each household the opportunity to decide how they spend these funds to create a meaningful holiday for their family.
Based on the family size, Everyone Home DC will provide gift cards valued between $150 and $500.
We need YOUR help to reach our goal. You can make a monetary donation today here. You can also consider running a drive to collect gift cards with your favorite community or network OR set up a fundraising page and watch your social network support you in reaching your goal! Every little bit helps. Below is more information on how to get started and some of the most preferred gift cards. Thank you for your continued support of Everyone Home DC!
Everyone Home DC plans to distribute gift cards to families in December.
- We want to hear from you if you plan to run a drive or collection! This will support Everyone Home DC’s planning (and budgeting) efforts. Contact Kate Akalonu at email@example.com to discuss what types of gift cards to focus on collecting and to share how many gift cards you plan to contribute. We can also provide any brainstorming support to get the word out to your community and create personalized donation forms to track your progress easily.
- You can also make a monetary donation that will be used to purchase gift cards by program staff and sent electronically to families. Consider donating today!
- Everyone Home DC families most appreciate Visa, Mastercard, Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Amazon.
GETTING CARDS TO EVERYONE HOME DC
You can skip purchasing gift cards and donate on our Winter Holiday donation page. Program staff will then purchase gift cards and send them electronically to families. Consider donating today!
If purchasing gift cards at a store or online, you can mail them directly to Everyone Home DC’s main headquarters address. Please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to discuss dropping the gift cards off.
Mail Gift Cards to:
Everyone Home DC Development
415 2nd Street NE, 3rd Floor
Washington DC, 20002
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out! Thank you for standing with Everyone Home DC now and always. We are so glad you are here.
- Any funds received above the goal for this campaign will be redirected to the general fund.
- We will not accept gift cards at our drop-in day center for our guests’ health and safety at Shirley’s Place Day Center. Thank you for understanding.