Everyone Home DC is currently operating on a reduced schedule for the health and safety of our community.
Our ability to accept in-kind donations is greatly reduced. To have the greatest impact, please make a monetary donation online or shop from our Amazon Wish List and have items shipped directly to Everyone Home DC.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving much needed items through donations allows Everyone Home DC to keep its operating budget as low as possible. All donated items are distributed free of charge to individuals and families in need of our programs and services. All in-kind donations to Everyone Home DC are tax-deductible. Learn more about our current needs below. To discuss a drop off time or for additional donation assistance please reach out to us through our contact form.
Check out our Top In-Kind Donation Needs
- Hypothermia Season begins November 1 and our greatest need will be warm weather items. Check out our Amazon Wish List to see our greatest needs and to have the items shipped directly to Everyone Home DC!
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Underwear, Men sizes M-2XL, boxes or briefs
- Socks, Men, crew socks
- Undershirts, Men sizes M-2XL, white, short sleeves
- Face Masks
- Gift Cards to Local Grocery Stores (Safeway, Giant)
- Healthy Snacks, View List of Snacks Here
You can purchase many of these items on our Amazon Wish List and have them shipped directly to Everyone Home DC! Currently there are delays with ordering from Amazon.