SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE IS BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
A MONTH-LONG DIGITAL CAMPAIGN (& MORE!)
Everyone Home DC is excited to take its signature Fall fundraising event online once again! The need to raise critical funds to support people facing homelessness is more urgent than ever. The individuals and families Everyone Home DC works with every day were struggling with crises and instability long before this global health pandemic, and are now disproportionately bearing its impact. Please help by joining Everyone Home DC in a month-long digital campaign. With a variety of fundraising experiences, to raise $65,000 for people at risk of or experiencing homelessness in our city!
Join Everyone Home DC, and be a part of this transformative experience:
- Become a September Challenge Sponsor and leverage your sponsorship by encouraging others to give, view this year’s Sponsorship Packet. Email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Join the September Challenge Benefactor Circle by making a gift of $500. Email Kate at email@example.com to discuss.
- Make a personally meaningful gift in support of Everyone Home DC’s goal to raise $55,000.
- View all the different events happening in support of the September Challenge and attend one today!
- Check out the September Challenge Online Auction | Open for bids on 9/8 at 10 am until 9/24 at 10 pm.
IT IS ALL GOING DOWN THIS SEPTEMBER.
Please email Kate Akalonu at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss any opportunities or creative ideas you have in more detail.
This year, Everyone Home DC’s much anticipated Online Auction will go live the second week in September. More information coming soon!
Are you a business or individual who would like to support Everyone Home DC in ensuring its Online Auction is the best one yet? Consider donating a service or memorable experience to Everyone Home DC’s Online Auction. If you have any questions or want to participate, contact Kate Akalonu at email@example.com to discuss more. Thank you!
Start Your Own Fundraiser
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Become a Sponsor
Everyone Home DC’s September Challenge provides its partners a unique opportunity to celebrate their community involvement. Your sponsorship offers a variety of impressive benefits that will promote your brand, support ending homelessness in Washington, DC, and offer an opportunity for public recognition for your compassionate investment in our city.
To find the sponsorship that’s best for you or your company, please review our sponsorship package and contact Kate Akalonu at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 544-0631 x104
Create a personal fundraising goal and join the challenge! Check out our fundraising event page here. More information coming soon, including a guide to getting started and ideas that range from a communications campaign to hosting an event (in-person or virtual!)