Join Everyone Home DC friends, volunteers, and staff for a virtual Halloween themed Happy Hour event on Wednesday, October 28 at 5:30 p.m. We are excited to come together in friendship to discuss ways we can support our community during these uncertain times. Sign up to receive the Zoom information in advance of the gathering today.
AND, back by popular demand. Everyone Home DC supporters and volunteers will kick off the Halloween themed gathering by walking participants through the steps to make their very own Black Widow Smash cocktail. Below is the ingredient list for those who want to join the fun of making the cocktail.
Consider embracing the Halloween theme by wearing a costume, dressing your pet/s in costume, adding a Halloween themed Zoom background, or whatever else feels fun! And just seeing your face in Zoomland is more than enough!
BLACK WIDOW SMASH COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- 3 tablespoons/ 1.5 ounces lemon ( about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces / 1 – 1.5 shots / 3-4 tablespoons tequila or Mezcal
- a couple dashes of Angostura bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
- 5-8 ice cubes