Everyone Home DC’s 4th Annual Sip and Savor was a huge success, raising critical funds for individuals & families at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
Everyone Home DC’s 4th Annual Sip and Savor was an incredible evening of unlimited tastings and good company! We were honored to welcome WUSA9 Get Up DC host Reese Waters for a portion of the evening and enjoyed music, for the fourth year, in a row from Capitol Hill favorite Sciatic Verve. The gathering was its most successful yet, with even more sponsors, silent auction prizes, food and beverage purveyors, volunteers, and patrons coming together to support Everyone Home DC’s homelessness prevention, housing, street outreach, drop-in day center, and supportive services for Washington DC’s individuals and families who find themselves in vulnerable situations.
FOLLOW EVERYONE HOME DC ON FACEBOOK & VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE EVENING.
Everyone Home DC’s 4th Annual Sip and Savor collectively raised nearly $90,000 with close to 450 registered participants! We were excited to see so many new and old friends and sincerely hope those in attendance are inspired to stay engaged with Everyone Home DC so that ALL people in our city have access to safe, affordable, and comfortable homes.
It is the responsibility of each of us to end homelessness is Washington, D.C. and to build the welcoming and inclusive community our founders believed is possible. If you’re interested in taking action today, consider doing one, two, three, or ALL of the following below.
- Join Everyone Home DC’s Sip and Savor Committee in October to celebrate the success of this year’s event and learn how to join the 2020 Sip and Savor committee.
- Eat, drink, & karaoke on Monday, December 2 with That’s Our Cue! karaoke in support of Everyone Home DC at Mr. Henry’s. More info coming soon on website.
- Organize a drive October through January to collect holiday and critical seasonal items for individuals and families.
- Volunteer with our Homeless Assistance Response Team (HART) & offer life-saving outreach services to our unsheltered neighbors.
- Follow @everyonehomedc using your favorite social! You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.To learn more contact Kate Akalonu at email@example.com and check out www.everyonehomedc.org.
P.S. Each year, you provide us with post-event feedback that supports us in growing the success of Sip and Savor. Please consider taking this short survey (estimated completion time is 5 minutes) so we can continue in our success. Thank you!
P.P.S. We will be following up with silent auction winners over the next couple of days. If you have any questions about your silent auction winnings or to see if you won, please contact Abby Maraya.