Saturday, September 26 • 7:30-10:30pm
5th Annual Sip and Savor
Everyone Home DC is proud to present its signature fundraising event, Sip and Savor, on Saturday, September 26th at the historic Eastern Market.
Join Everyone Home DC for UNLIMITED food samples and beverage tastings from more than 20 of our city’s most popular establishments. Enjoy live music as you mingle with foodies, friends, supporters, while bidding on a fantastic array of silent auction prizes. All proceeds support Everyone Home DC’s critical services and programs that support individuals and families at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
*** Early bird tickets will on sale at the end of July! SIGN UP for Everyone Home DC’s enewsletter to ensure you are the first to know when tickets are on sale! ***
Interested in partnering with Everyone Home DC to make this year’s Sip and Savor the best yet? Here are some ways you can get involved in advance of ticket sales going live:
- Learn more about unique sponsorship and program advertising opportunity and view this year’s Sponsorship Packet.
- Support Everyone Home DC with growing its *super fun* Sip and Savor Host Committee. View the committee’s roles and responsibilities and share the opportunity with your network.
- Gift a unique experience, service, or item to the Sip and Savor Silent Auction. Official packet coming soon. Email Kate Akalonu at email@example.com if this is an opportunity you are interested in!
Please email Kate Akalonu at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss any opportunities or creative ideas you have in more detail.
Become a Sponsor
Everyone Home DC’s Sip and Savor provides its partners a unique opportunity to entertain and celebrate their community involvement, clients, customers, suppliers, and closest friends. Your sponsorship offers a variety of impressive benefits that will promote your brand, support ending homelessness in Washington, DC, and offer an opportunity for public recognition for your compassionate investment in our city.
To find the sponsorship that’s best for you or your company, please review our sponsorship package and contact Kate Akalonu at email@example.com or (202) 544-0631 x104
One of the many Sip and Savor highlights is its Silent Auction, which is loaded with memorable experiences and opportunities. All the proceeds from the Silent Auction support Everyone Home DC, which makes winning feel twice as good.
Are you are a business or individual who would like to make this year’s Sip and Savor the best yet? Consider donating a service or memorable experience to Everyone Home DC’s Silent Auction, our Silent Auction package will be posted soon. In the meantime, contact Kate Akalonu at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more. Thank you!
Saturday, September 28 • 7:30-10:30pm
Early Bird Tickets will go on sale at the end of July.
Be the first to know when tickets sales are live by signing up to for Everyone Home DC enewsletters.
Dress for the evening is casual, smart casual. Most importantly come as you comfortably are and have a great time! We can’t wait to see you in the photo booth! Ticket holders will receive a reminder email with logistics by the Friday, September 27.
Information from last year’s Sip and Savor to give an idea of the evening. This will update to reflect any program changes for 2020 before ticket sales go live at the end of July.
- 7:30 pm Doors Open
- Sample food and beverages from local restaurants, breweries, wineries, and distilleries
- Enjoy live music by Eastern Market favorite Sciatic Verve!
- Play yard games like bean bag toss, jenga, and over-sized checkers
- Bid on an array of fantastic silent auction items
- Capture fun memories of the night in our famous photo booth
- 9:30 pm Brief Remarks and Sponsor Recognition
- 10:00 pm Silent Auction Bidding Closes
- 10:30 pm Final Remarks
Sip and Savor provides its partners a unique opportunity to entertain clients, treat friends, promote their brand, and be publicly recognized for their compassionate investment in our city. Learn more about how to become a sponsor today!
View photos from the 4th Annual Sip and Savor